Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: The depth of a few words........

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <center>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Let me give you my hand;
    May it ever be there for you.
    Let me give you my shoulder;
    May it always comfort you.
    Let me give you my arms;
    May they only hold you.
    Let me give you my heart;
    May it only love you.


    --Author Unknown</center>

    beautiful...isnt it?

    anyone else..have something to share here?
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    oh my...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The answe is yes [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    *claps*..I loved it.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    isn't it tho.......

  6. #6
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    puts this up where it belongs.....*S [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FOR CHLOE:
    with apologies to Kahlil Gibran...
    ...in the stillness of the night
    I walked your street and
    my shadow lingered in your house.
    In my heart were your heartbeats
    & your breath I breathed
    deep into my body.
    And I knew you.
    Really knew you.
    I knew your sorrow
    & your happiness
    & I dreamt your dreams.
    I saw you
    & in seeing you I loved you!
    And you gave me
    my greater thirsting after life...
    henceforth I shall bless darkness
    as I would bless light!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    BOrgie!!!!!

    That was soo incredibly beautiful.....*swooons*

    listening to my favorite song right now.....

    ...And I was drifting away like a drop in the ocean.....and now i realized that nothing has been as beautiful....as when i saw heaven's skies...in your eyes....................


    [img]redface.gif[/img] *kisses BOrgie on the cheeek......

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    <font color=lightblue>My most loved song..

    Hunters and Collectors
    -Throw your arms around me-

    I will come for you at night time
    I will raise you from your sleep
    I will kiss you in four places
    I'll go running along your street
    I will squeeze the life out of you
    You will make me laugh and make me cry
    We will never forget it
    You will make me call your name and I'll shout it to the blue summer sky

    We may never meet again
    So shed your skin and lets get started
    And you will throw your arms around me

    I dreamed of you at night time
    And I watched you in your sleep
    I met you in high places
    I touched your head and touched your feet
    So if you disappear out of view
    You know, I will never say goodbye
    Though I try to forget it
    You will make me call your name and I'll shout it to the blue summer sky

    We may never meet again
    So shed your skin and lets get started
    And you will throw your arms around me
    Yeah you will throw you arms around me
    (repeat to end)
    </font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <center>Without Your Love
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Osborn Smith Majeski

    What if my heart
    Had walked right past you
    What if my eyes
    Had never asked you
    To come and take the chains
    That kept me weighted down
    If you never saved me
    Oh, I know I'd still be

    Walking in sinking sand
    Flying with no place to land
    Oh, I'd be lost
    Searching for you
    Heaven would be out of reach
    My soul left incomplete
    That's where I'd be
    WIthout your love

    You're the reason
    That I feel so safe
    The way you hold me
    Holds my heart in place
    I'm just thankful to be
    Where I am right now
    Without your arms around me
    I'd be where you found me

    Walking in sinking sand
    Flying with no place to land
    Oh, I'd be lost
    Searching for you
    Heaven would be out of reach
    My soul left incomplete
    That's where I'd be
    WIthout your love

    Thats where I'd be
    WIthout your love.......

    ~looks for a moonbeam to sit on..... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    <font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ February 26, 2002 09:45 PM: Message edited by: demon chloe ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •